Practice Areas for the Law Firm of Peter T. Skeie & Associates
Social Security disability
- Social Security Disability
- Appeal Process for SSDI or SSI
- Requests for Reconsideration and Hearings Before a Judge
- Suing the Social Security Administration in Federal Court
- ERISA Disability
- ERISA Interference
- ERISA Denial of Benefits
- Pension Fund Basics
- Long Term Disability & ERISA – What You Need To Know
- ERISA Claims Lawsuit – When Is It Necessary?
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information and general questions regarding Social Security disability and ERISA disability, please visit our FAQ page.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Peter T. Skeie & Associates represents clients in ERISA and Social Security disability claims. For any legal claim associated with this type of law, please call 615.313.9111 (toll free at 866.683.9651) or contact the firm online to schedule a free initial consultation.